Returns and Cancellations
Return of Items
All postal items rented from us will be delivered with a prepaid Australia Post Express Post satchel. This satchel must be used to return the items back to us. If you don't receive this, please let us know immediately once you receive your delivery.
Items should be returned over the counter at an Australia Post store or depot, on or before the specified rental return date at 3:00pm. This date will be confirmed in your rental agreement. If your Rental Return Date falls on a Sunday or a public holiday, you may post the item on the next working day.
If you lose the prepaid satchel, you will need to pay for one yourself. This must be an Australia Post Express Post satchel. Get in touch to let us know you've done this and include the tracking number.
If for any reason you are not able to attend an Australia Post store or depot to post back the item over-the-counter on the Rental Return Date, please return the parcel via a yellow Australia Post Express Post street postbox before the collection time of the postbox on the Rental Return Date. This is at your own risk. If the parcel is lost and is never scanned by Australia Post, you may be liable for a replacement. You must take a time stamped photo of you lodging the parcel in the Express Post street postbox if you choose this option.
Do NOT lodge this parcel using the RED Australia Post street postbox. This will cause a delay as these post bins are picked up infrequently and you will be liable for late fees.
All local hires rented from us must be returned directly to the pick-up address by 7:00pm on the specified rental return date.
Customer Cancellations and Refunds
To cancel your booking, please email us at email@example.com
For cancellation requests received 14 days prior to the dispatch date, you will be entitled to a credit note for the hire amount including postage, minus a cancellation fee of $20. You will not receive a refund. The credit note can be used to rent or buy any items available on Curated by KT and will have a 12 month expiry.
For cancellation requests received within 14 days prior to dispatch, you will not be entitled to a credit note or refund.
In exceptional circumstances we will consider a cancellation outside the allowances above, but reserve the right to decide. Please get in touch to explain your situation for our consideration.
Issues with Fit or Appearance
What if the garment does not fit quite right?
Our fit policy takes this stress away. If your item doesn’t fit then you’ll receive a credit note minus a $30 cancellation fee + shipping fees.
Please note: the below steps must be followed on the day you receive your rental in order to quality for a credit note.
- On the day you receive your item, you must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Message us on Instagram at curatedby.kt
- Place your garment into the prepaid return satchel provided and take the parcel to your local Australia Post Post Office or place it in a YELLOW Express Australia Post box (before the post box collection cut-off time). Make sure to take a photo of the receipt or the post box. The item must be returned on the same day that it was delivered to you to be eligible for a credit note
- Once your unworn garment is delivered back to us, we will issue a credit note minus a $30 cancellation fee + shipping fees
Cancellations by Curated by KT
Curated by KT may cancel your booking, for any reason. The compensation to you will be limited to the amount you paid to Curated by KT for the booking and postage. Curated by KT will not be responsible for any consequential damages that result from cancellation of the booking.
Reasons Curated by KT may cancel your booking include, but are not limited to:
- The item is damaged by a customer that has rented the item prior to you.
- The item is lost or stolen by a customer that rented the item prior to you.
- It is deemed that it is not possible to deliver the item to you in time for your booking, due to previous late return by a customer, or for any other reason, such as postage network delays (particularly during periods of COVID-19 restrictions).
In all cases above, you will be entitled to a full refund.
If for any reason you post back the rental item(s) on a day after the Rental Return Date specified, late fees will apply.
The fee charged for each day late will be your rental price divided by the number of days you've rented for, up to 120% of the original RRP of the item. For example, if you selected a 4-day hire and the rental fee was $100, late fees would be charged at $25 for each day late.
By accepting this agreement, you give permission for Curated by KT to charge late fees to the payment method you used when placing your order. You will be given the option of using an alternative payment method before the charge is made.